Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MOMMY REVIEW: Inspired Mother Feeding Support Pillow

I gave birth a month ago to a beautiful baby boy, Luca.  I knew from the beginning of my pregnancy that I planned to breast feed. Since coming home from the hospital, breast feeding for me has not been easy. I know everyone has their own experiences, but my son really struggled with latching on and feeding. This feeding support pillow from Inspired Mother has helped me so much with positioning my son, helping him feel comfortable and supported to latch on to my breast.  The pillow is similar to those boppy pillows, so not only is this pillow wonderful for breast feeding, but I like to take a nice soft blanket and wrap it over this pillow, lay it on the floor and rest my son there for naps or just a comfy and supportive seat for him. He LOVES it!  This pillow is on sale right now at Drugstore.com for just under $22 so I highly recommend that you check it out!

http://www.drugstore.com/inspired-mother-feeding-and-support-pillow/qxp473711?catid=294487

No comments:

Post a Comment